RecConnect is seeking an entity to subcontract OHV trail reconnaissance, layout, design, and construction oversight
http://www.recconnect.biz/about-us-01.jpg RecConnect is a team of professional experts who are committed to providing high-quality recreation trails and facilities. We specialize in OHV and snowmobile trails and consulting. We actively recreate with motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, and four-wheel drive vehicles and participate in a variety of motorized clubs and associations.
RecConnect is a woman-owned limited liability http://www.recconnect.biz/about-us-02.jpgcorporation which is licensed under the rules of the State of Oregon. We are members of the Professional Trailbuilders Association.
RecConnect is seeking an experienced and qualified entity with which to subcontract OHV trail reconnaissance, layout, design, and construction oversight. We are not seeking employees, but will subcontract with an individual with a business license or a firm who provides these services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Must be a motorized trail enthusiast, preferably with motorcycle experience.
2. Knowledge of basic engineering skills.
3. Experience in trail reconnaissance, layout, and design.
4. Experience in trail construction is desirable, especially mechanized construction with a Sweco dozer and/or mini-excavator.
5. Ability and willingness to learn.
6. Possess a passion for trails as a creative outlet.
7. Ability to work with varied groups with varied interests.
8. Must have good social skills.
9. Must have stamina and be in good physical condition.
10. Enjoy working in the woods.
11. Must be motivated and a self-starter.
12. Must be able to work alone and be self-reliant.
13. Must be able to travel freely.
14. Must possess a passport.
15. Possess computer skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
16. Possess GPS and mapping skills. Knowledge of Garmin Mapsource.
17. ArcView or ArcGIS skills highly desired, but not required.
Work could begin as early as May, 2009 in Kelowna, British Columbia. Please call or email for more information.
Get the <http://www.nohvcc.org/media/t39b.JPG> NOHVCC logo to help illustrate this news item in your publication. High-resolution images of the photos in this press release and many other OHV photos for publication are also available on <mailto:email@example.com> request.
The National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council, as a national body of OHV recreation enthusiasts, develops and provides a wide spectrum of programs, materials and information, or "tools", to individuals, clubs, associations and agencies in order to further a positive future for responsible OHV recreation.
For more information on this press release, contact;
The National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
427 Central Ave. West
Great Falls, MT 59404