2022 POLARIS GENERAL: TRAILHEAD EDITION
2022 GENERAL XP 1000 Trailhead Edition – Starting at $26,699 U.S. MSRP
2022 GENERAL XP 4 1000 Trailhead Edition – Starting at $28,899 U.S. MSRP
Headlining the Polaris GENERAL offering for 2022 is the all-new GENERAL XP 1000 Trailhead Edition. Available in two- and four-seat models, this limited-edition is uniquely equipped to confidently navigate the toughest terrain in comfort while bringing friends, family and essential gear along for the adventure. The Trailhead Edition is built on the best-selling GENERAL XP 1000 platform with added features and style that will elevate the off-road lifestyle for new and experienced riders alike.
“More people are engaging in outdoor recreation, taking to trails and wide-open property across the country,” said Judson. “Some are just getting their first taste of the fun and excitement of outdoor adventure. But for those looking to go further, in search of new destinations and experiences, the GENERAL XP 1000 Trailhead Edition is purpose-built to handle longer, more adventurous hauls with riders and all their gear.”
The Trailhead Edition is the ultimate trail-tackling adventure machine with added storage for essential gear and cargo, and the capability to explore new destinations and experience new adventures. It features the following:
- RIDE COMMAND – Industry-exclusive RIDE COMMAND keeps riders connected and on course. A 7-inch glove-touch infotainment system featuring GPS navigation and waypoints lets riders save specific destinations and follow a guided route so they can find their way, even outside of cell range. Group Ride allows riders to explore separate while keeping track of their pack, while Follow the Leader lets a designated group leader leave a digital track for others to follow on the way to favorite adventure spots. RIDE COMMAND equipped vehicles can also send group texts to one another without requiring cell service.
- Lock & Ride Adventure Bed Rack – Atop the 600-lb dumping cargo box is a gear-ready rack featuring MOLLE sidewalls with easy access points for securely attaching up to 50lbs of gear so that riders can bring exactly what they need for the trip.
- Rockford Fosgate® Audio – A Rockford Fosgate® Stage 3 audio system delivers powerful sound with pristine clarity, so riders can enjoy their favorite playlist during every adventure.
- Bumper-Mounted Light Bar – An 11-inch Pro Armor high-output light bar integrated into the front bumper increases visibility in low-light conditions to extend the day of riding.
- Adventure-Inspired Styling – Unique 3-D embossed topography graphics on Matte Blue Slate paint with Matte Orange Rust accents are sure to stand out from the crowd and showcase the spirit of adventure.
Polaris GENERAL continues to lead the crossover side-by-side segment, and in 2022, its lineup receives several upgrades driven directly from customer feedback. Up front, most models receive a winch upgrade with Auto-Stop, synthetic rope with a new blacked-out, forged hook, aluminum fairlead and rubber isolator. Models with RIDE COMMAND will also benefit from the addition of Plow Mode. When properly equipped, Plow Mode automatically lowers and raises a plow when the vehicle shifts from Park to Low or Reverse, making plowing easier than ever.
Additionally, models with RIDE COMMAND receive a new Rockford Fosgate® Stage 3 audio setup with a four-channel amp for fade control and automatic volume leveling. To maximize the audio experience, a dedicated 400W amp driving a 10-inch subwoofer in a 25-liter enclosure is available as an all-new accessory offering. New colors and graphics are also available across the full lineup in both two- and four-seat models.
To learn more about the new Trailhead Edition and 2022 GENERAL lineup, visit Polaris.com/GENERAL or join the conversation and follow Polaris ORV on Facebook®, Instagram®, YouTube® and Twitter®.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.