2022 POLARIS SPORTSMAN: NOW WITH RIDE COMMAND
2022 Sportsman 570 Ride Command Edition – Starting at $10,899 U.S. MSRP
2022 Sportsman XP 1000 Ride Command Edition – Starting at $14,499 U.S. MSRP
Polaris Sportsman, the No.1-selling automatic 4×4 ATV, today unveiled two new limited-edition models featuring RIDE COMMAND technology. Aimed at elevating the off-road lifestyle for riders of all backgrounds and experience levels, the new Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 RIDE COMMAND Editions are packed with exclusive tech, more performance and added trail capability.
“We are continually pushing to deliver the best possible ATV riding experience and bringing RIDE COMMAND technology to Sportsman is just the latest example,” said Judson. “Whether going out alone or in a group, the new Sportsman RIDE COMMAND editions provide riders added confidence and capability to stay connected and explore new trails and destinations.”
The limited-edition RIDE COMMAND models keep riders connected with industry-exclusive communication technology that works even outside of cell range. Riders can stow their phone and keep their hands on the bars riding with full confidence in the route ahead and everyone’s location. But that’s not all, these two models are packed with popular features designed for riders looking to hit the trail with performance and style. Standard equipment on the new 2022 Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 RIDE COMMAND Editions includes the following:
- RIDE COMMAND – An industry-exclusive 7-inch glove-touch display powered by RIDE COMMAND keeps riders connected and on course. GPS navigation and waypoints let riders save specific destinations and follow a guided route so they can find their way even outside of cell range. Group Ride allows riders to explore separately while keeping track of their pack, while Follow the Leader lets a designated group leader leave a digital track for others to follow on the way to favorite adventure spots. What’s more, RIDE COMMAND equipped vehicles can send group texts to one another without requiring cell service. Plow Mode also comes standard, making plowing easier than ever by automatically lowering and raising a plow when the vehicle shifts from Park to Low or Reverse. Also available as an accessory for 2022 Sportsman models.
- Multi-Select EPS – New for 2022 on all Sportsman models equipped with electronic power steering, riders can now select between three levels of steering assistance based on their riding conditions for added comfort and confidence when navigating property or trails.
- Powerful LED Lighting – Extend the day of riding with LED headlights and an LED pod light that feature simultaneous high-beam capability, providing better visibility in low-light conditions to illuminate the trail when the ride starts early and keeps going into the evening.
- Upgraded Duro® Tires – Larger Duro® tires (26-inch on 570 and 27-inch on XP 1000) mounted on 14-inch aluminum wheels provide more ground clearance, traction and cornering stability.
- More Clearance, Less Maintenance – Front and rear arched A-arms maximize usable ground clearance under the machine to confidently ride over obstacles along the trail, while sealed suspension bushings are designed to withstand the elements and reduce vehicle maintenance.
- More Protection and Utility – A front bumper provides added protection from the elements, and a Polaris HD 3,500-lb winch with Auto-Stop and synthetic rope comes standard to clear unexpected obstacles from the trail and keep the ride going.
- More Storage for the 570 – An Underseat Bag, standard on the 570 RIDE COMMAND Edition, as well as new accessory options including a Fender Bag, Pod Bag and Rear Rack Extender Bags, provide more places to bring along more gear.