BULLETPROOF: NEW LEATT VELOCITY 6.5 GOGGLES
Range tested, rider approved.
A NEW STANDARD IN THE SCIENCE OF THRILL
Accidents happen, that’s why Leatt is determined to bring you the science of thrill, so you can live dangerously but make it through your ride in one piece. That is why they are introducing the new bulletproof Velocity 6.5 goggles series.
Bulletproof lens tested to:
– ANSI Z87.1-2015
– Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
– Certified CE EN 1938 :2010
STYLE AS WELL AS DESIGN
The joy of any offroad sport is pushing yourself to the limit and feeling the hair on the back of your neck stand up. If you have ever been hit by a branch, or taken a foot peg to the face, then you know that goggles aren’t always just to keep the dirt out of your eyes. The Velocity 6.5, IRIZ, Roll-off, and kid versions all come in a variety of colorways and lens options, but everything is interchangeable. The Velocity lens is universal to the Leatt design, and always will be. This makes it easy for stores to stock product, easy for customs to find what they need, and super easy to change your style whenever you feel like it.
KEY BASIC FEATURES:
• Out-riggers with a 50mm Anti-Slip coated strap
• WideVision (170°) 48mm Roll-Off system
• 170° WideVision Anti-Fog lens
• Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
• Self-draining lens/frame design
• Easy clip-in/out lens change
• Dual-density frame for fit, seal and comfort
• Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
• OTG – over-the-glasses fit
• Triple-layer, dual-density foam with anti-sweat fleece backing
• Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
• Removable nose guard
• Soft bag included
• Optional lenses available from 20-83% light transmission (VLT)
The Velocity 6.5 roll-off goggles have an advanced system that allows you to see clearly quickly. The chambers are specially designed to allow riders to use the entire roll, without filling up the disposal chamber early. The roll-off system can be bought separately and added to any of the Leatt goggles. In addition, drain ports were added to the bottom of the frame to allow water and mud to easily escape your field of vision.