Dirt Wheels Magazine Is Hiring
Wanted-Dirt Wheels Magazine Assistant Editor
Dirt Wheels Magazine Assistant Editor
Hi-Torque Media Group is seeking a driven and passionate individual to join the Dirt Wheels Editorial team. Dirt Wheels Magazine is a monthly magazine specializing in ATV/UTV tests, product reviews and racing coverage.
As a Dirt Wheels Assistant Editor, you will be on the front lines communicating with all the ATV/UTV companies about their newest products. The Assistant Editor will help produce monthly magazines and will help deliver Dirt Wheels news and features through our print and digital outlets.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and possess strong time management skills.
- Strong computer skills are a must.
- Able to evaluate ATV/UTV’s, new products and report on race coverage.
- Must have truck/vehicle to carry ATV/UTVs to/from office/track.
- Understanding of Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) and how to grow them.
- Strong understanding of the ATV/UTV market.
- Able to write technical and engaging articles for our print and digital media.
- Capable of writing 20-30 pages of monthly print editorial which also includes keeping the website and social media platforms current daily.
- A willingness to travel and build relationships within the industry and with riders.
- Intermediate to advanced riding skills is required.
- Photography and video skills are needed.
- Able to pitch creative story ideas and follow through with a finished product (editorial/photography/video).
- Ability to write a script and be comfortable talking in front of a camera for technical or newsworthy videos for Dirt Wheels YouTube channel a plus.
- Willing to work some weekends to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with Adobe programs a plus.
- Experience working with WordPress is a plus.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
If this sounds like the opportunity you always dreamed about, send your resume and cover letter to Sean McCoy at