Designed to get the job done while also dominating the trails, the 2023 Kawasaki Brute Force® 750 4X4i EPS has the power to outmuscle the outdoors.
Kawasaki’s flagship ATV features an electric power steering system (EPS), powerful V-twin engine, four-wheel independent suspension, highly-maneuverable chassis and rugged styling.
- DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- ELECTRIC POWER STEERING
- KAWASAKI ENGINE BRAKE CONTROL
- SEALED REAR BRAKE SYSTEM
- SPORTY HANDLING
Engine Type: 4-Stroke, V-Twin, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve
Bore & Stroke: 85.0 x 66.0 mm
Maximum Torque: 42.7 lb-ft @ 4,750 rpm
Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
Fuel System: DFI® with 36mm Mikuni Throttle Bodies (2)
Transmission: Automatic Continuously Variable Transmission /w Centrifugal Clutch H/L/N/R
Final Drive: Selectable 2WD/4WD with Variable Control Front Differential Lock, Shaft
Front Tire Size: AT25 x 8-12
Rear Tire Size: AT25 x 10-12
Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
Minimum Turning Radius: 10.5 ft.
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Discs
Rear Brake Type: Sealed Multi-Disc
Front Suspension Type: Double Wishbone
Rear Suspension Type: Double Wishbone
Front Wheel Travel: 6.7 in.
Rear Wheel Travel: 7.5 in.
Ground Clearance: (at center of chassis) 9.4 in.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0 gal.
Track Front/Rear: 36.4/35.0 in.
Length x Width x Height: 86.4 x 46.5 x 48.0 in.
Front/Rear Rack Capacity: 88 lb. / 176 lb.
Towing Capacity: 1,250 lb.
Tongue Weight Capacity: 88 lb.
Curb Weight: 699 lb (G/H/J); 688 lb. (L)
Warranty 12 months
Kawasaki Protection Plus™ 12, 24, 36 or 48 month
- 749cc 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled V-Twin Engine
- All-aluminum cylinders with Electrofusion(KP) coating are durable and help the engine produce more power. The aluminum bores eliminate cast iron cylinder liners to reduce weight.
- High-compression cylinder heads help boost ultralow rpm torque for great response when accelerating from a standstill without sacrificing mid to high rpm performance.
- V-twin design and oversquare bore and stroke help produce high torque with a broad, user friendly curve.
- 90° cylinder offset produces perfect primary balance to minimize vibration for rider comfort. Idealized exhaust pipe lengths and internal muffler construction contribute to the robust engine performance.
- The exhaust pipes are formed from stainless steel for durability and rust resistance. Rubber-mounted muffler also helps alleviate stress to the exhaust system.
- 33.5-amp generator ensures sufficient current to operate the EPS and electrical accessories.
- Large radiator, radiator fan and large-diameter cooling hoses and pipes for optimum cooling efficiency. A self-repairing breaker and a dedicated fuse for the fan plus easy-to-reach coolant reservoir near the right front wheel add convenience
KAWASAKI DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION (DFI®) (KP) SYSTEM
- Fuel injection settings contribute to off-idle performance.
- Digital fuel injection system with 32-bit CPU delivers quick throttle response and automatically adjusts
the fuel mixture at altitude.
- A butterfly valve that rotates on ball bearings combined with a light return spring provides quick
response and a light touch to operate.
- Precise fuel metering for easy starting, quick response, outstanding power, and better fuel mileage.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is fully automatic. CVT settings (belt converter weights and drive spring) provide optimum speed transition characteristics for increased control during low-speed operation.
- Idealized high gear ratio and thick belt made of strong material contribute to long belt life and longer maintenance cycle.
- The drive converter shaft is hard chrome finished for durability.
- Shifting timed in higher rpm range for snappy throttle response and class-leading acceleration.
- Belt Check indicator lamp is easy to see.
Kawasaki Engine Brake Control(KP)
- Automatically compensates for CVT belt wear to maintain consistent engagement.
- Engine brake actuator controller maintains proper adjustment during servicing and maintains reliability of engine brake activation.
- Automatically applied under certain conditions to provide engine braking for additional slowing power when descending hills.
- Exclusive Kawasaki design adds no additional weight to drive converter for faster engine spoolup and throttle response.
Exclusive Variable Limited-Slip Front Differential(KP)
- Allows riders to control the amount of torque to the front wheels in the limited-slip front differential.
Electrically “Selectable” 2WD/4WD(KP)
- Choose between 2WD and 4WD for changing terrain and applications with the flip of a switch.
Electric Power Steering (EPS) System (KVF750G/H/J)
- Kawasaki’s high-grade EPS offers both enhanced handling and increased ride comfort. Turning the handlebar causes a signal to be sent to the EPS ECU, initiating assistance. The ECU uses input from a vehicle speed sensor and torque sensor to determine the amount of steering assistance required from the system’s electric motor. At slow speeds or when stopped, assistance is greatest; assistance is reduced as vehicle speed increases.
- The EPS system also enhances ride comfort and control by acting as a damping system. When steering input is neutral, the inertia of the electric motor acts as a stabilizer. It also significantly reduces bump steer and kickback to the handlebar caused by shocks to the wheels.
- The bottom of the steering shaft fits into a slot in the top of the differential. Movement of the differential due to changes in throttle application do not affect the steering actuator, resulting in significantly smoother handling – even without EPS (KVF750L).
- Double-cradle frame is reinforced at critical points such as the front A-arm mounts, rear stabilizer mounts, front/rear engine mounts, and footrest mounts for superior handling in rough terrain.
- Rear stabilizer rods use thick-walled tubing for increased lateral rigidity
Independent Front and Rear Suspension
- Front A-arm (upper and lower) pivot joints use rubber bushings for reduced maintenance.
- Front and rear A-arm/shock absorber layout and shock settings help maintain a high ground clearance with the rider on board.
- Single-rate shock springs work with chassis geometry to offer the best performance.
Comfort and Convenience
- Strong, large-diameter tubing contributes to the tough styling and hook loops on the cargo rack tubes facilitate securing a load.
- Covered storage built into the front rack is large enough to hold two 16-ounce bottles.
- Seat material has superb elasticity, offering superb comfort and holding performance. The material is also resistant to cold, allowing it to maintain its suppleness when temperatures drop and reducing the chance of tearing/ripping when exposed to cold temperatures.
- Covers for the rear exhaust pipe and muffler and heat-resistant padding added to the inside of the side covers prevent engine heat from being transmitted to the rider, adding to enhanced comfort.
Water and Mud Protection
- Overlapping airbox intake tube and snorkel extension make it difficult for water and/or mud to reach the air cleaner.
- Protective shielding under the front bodywork helps prevent mud from reaching the air intake and helps protect the electrical equipment from the elements.
- Large wheel-well flaps help prevent water/mud from reaching the engine compartment.
- CVT duct (between the air cleaner and CVT case) placement and layout prevents water/mud from entering the CVT case.
Sealed Rear Brake System(KP)
- Multi-disc rear brake system is totally enclosed within a frame-mounted rear gear case.
- Operates in a sealed oil bath so that brake is unaffected by water, mud, dust and debris.
- Compact design provides more ground clearance at the rear end.
- Dual-density seat foam for a more comfortable ride.
- Comfortable, upright seating position combines with the independent rear suspension for a luxurious ride.
- Wide seat for increased rider comfort.
- Handlegrips contribute to both the sporty design and rider control, as well as offering reduced vibration.
- Highly visible instrumentation provides quality image. Multipurpose, digital instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, fuel gauge, engine temperature indicator, clock, and hour meter Indicator lamps for EPS, neutral, reverse gear, 2WD/4WD, belt indicator, and oil warning are also included.
- Frontal area features a wide, rugged sporty design.
- Twin round headlights are placed as far apart as possible, contributing to the wide-looking stance.
- Front and rear fenders complement the tough-looking design.
- Specially-designed taillight enhances the appearance from the rear.
- Cast aluminum wheels are standard equipment and contribute to the sharp looks and quality image.