Goodyear Mud Runner Run-Flat Tames All Terrain
Buffalo, NY—The Mud Runner(r) Run-Flat, a remarkable ATV tire produced by Goodyear Dunlop Tires of North America, can be ridden* up to 50 miles even with a gaping two-inch hole.
The Mud Runner Run-Flat can be repaired like any ATV tire and is compatible with any ATV wheel, new or used. No special tools or wheel assembly is required. If you’re a farmer, hunter, outdoor sports enthusiast or just your average swamp rat, you’ll really appreciate what the remarkable new Mud Runner Run-Flat can do for you. Here is a summary of the features of the Mud Runner Run-Flat:
· Designed specifically for the muddiest conditions imaginable.
· Advanced tread rubber compound and computer-enhanced tread design prevents clogging.
· One-inch tread depth and paddle-shaped lugs tear through mud.
· Slotted lugs provide more biting edge to maintain momentum.
· Four-ply construction enhances tire longevity while providing excellent puncture resistance.
· Reinforced sidewall utilizes an extra-thick molded insert that is extremely difficult to puncture.
· Extra-strong sidewall maintains its shape and driving capability even after sustaining damage that would make ordinary ATV tires undrivable.
· *Can be ridden at 25 mph for up to 50 miles even with a gaping two-inch hole.
· Designed for 300cc-plus ATVs to handle the punishment of higher speeds.
The Mud Runner Run-Flat is available in these sizes: AT25-8-12, AT25-10-12 and AT25-11-10. For more information, including sizing, visit an ATV dealer or go to www.goodyearatv.com.
About Goodyear Dunlop Tires
Goodyear Dunlop Tires is the largest supplier of original equipment ATV tires in the world. With North American operations headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Goodyear Dunlop has been making and selling high-quality tires in the U.S. since 1923. For more information, visit www.goodyearatv.com.