Snap-on Must Have Tool
Snap-on Must Have Tool:
Three Piece Cutters-Pliers Set
Gripping, Cutting, Durability that Sets the Industry Standard
KENOSHA, Wis. – October 1, 2009 – Every technician should have them. Snap-on’s three-piece Cutters-Pliers Set (PL300CF) is a must-have tool set for every technician who works on vehicles.
The Snap-on three-piece Cutter-Pliers Set (PL300CF) features:
Combination Pliers (47CF)
- Talon Grip™ design for ultimate gripping and durability.
- Longer contoured handle for more comfort and better leverage.
- Diamond tip serrations provide a better grip for up to 57 percent more pulling power than our closest competitor in the angled pulling position.
- Three position adjustable joint gives more options and a wider jaw spread for those tough to get a hold of jobs.
Long Nose Pliers (96CF)
- Talon Grip™ optimized handle shape is longer and contoured for more comfort and better leverage.
- Diamond serrated jaws for better grip – up to 57 percent increase in pulling power.
- Jaw tips are 26 percent stronger and ramped for better accessibility.
High Leverage Diagonal Cutter (87CF)
- PowerEdge™ geometry for longer cutting life.
- More cutting surface close to the joint for power cuts.
- Slight gap close to the joint keeps the tips from wearing prematurely during power cuts, keeping them sharp for more delicate cutting.
“With a one-of-a-kind Talon Grip™ and innovative manufacturing, Snap-on’s pliers are the industry standard for high performance and increased productivity,” said Gary Petersen, product manager for Snap-on. “Snap-on’s PowerEdge™ cutters make it easier and more comfortable to cut, and they have a longer tool life. The PL300CF is a must have. You can’t go wrong with Snap-on’s pliers and cutters.”
Customers can find out more about the Snap-on three-piece Cutters-Pliers Set (PL300CF) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, powersports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products through more than 4,500 franchisees worldwide and through company-direct sales and over the Internet. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information visit www.snapon.com.