HONDA ANNOUNCES 2024 EARLY RELEASE ATV MODELS
Pioneer 500 And 520 Multipurpose UTVs Also Added To Current 2023 Lineup
When it comes to four-wheel rec/utility powersports, versatility is the name of the game, and the recent announcement of returning Honda side-by-side and ATV models serves as a reminder of the brand’s offering of remarkably capable multipurpose offerings.
Included are Honda’s smallest side-by-sides—the Pioneer 520 and Pioneer 500—both of which are back for the 2023 model year, touting strong performance and exceptional value. Also announced were Honda’s first unveilings of the 2024 model year—the FourTrax Foreman, Foreman Rubicon and Rancher families, each of which comprises a number of trim levels. These ATVs are now available in new colors.
“We’re pleased to confirm the return of our Pioneer 520 and 500 side-by-sides, as well as three families from our FourTrax ATV range,” said Brandon Wilson, American Honda Manager of Sports & Experiential. “These vehicles share the ability to perform work on the ranch, farm or worksite, while also being trail-ready for the weekends, embracing the do-it-all ethos of multipurpose powersports.”
2023 Pioneer 520
Purpose-built to get more done and have more fun, Honda’s Pioneer 520 is ready to check tasks off the “to-do” list. Its 50-inch chassis dimensions unlock access to width-restricted trails, but this little rec/utility side-by-side is far more capable than its size might suggest. Its reliable 518cc engine is up to the job, and the independent front and rear suspension ensures comfort and control across varied terrain. The dump bed handles up to 450 pounds of tools, supplies or equipment, and a wide range of available Honda Pro-Connect accessories offer additional cargo solutions for both work and play. Fun, rugged, reliable and U.S.-designed and -manufactured, the Pioneer 520 is truly multipurpose—a great side-by-side for the family farm.
- MSRP: $9,999
- Colors: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green; Sandstone Beige; Krypton Green
- Available: March
2023 Pioneer 500
With an ideal blend of efficient, compact design and well-rounded performance, the Pioneer 500 is a remarkably capable entry point into the world of side-by-sides, a great fit everywhere from the job site to the trailhead. Thanks to its narrow 50-inch width, this compact multipurpose side-by-side has access to width-restricted trails, and it fits in a full-size pickup-truck bed for convenient transportation. When it comes to pulling its weight around the family farm or job site, the 450-pound-rated rear-rack and 1,000-pound towing capacity make quick work of the tasks at hand. It’s a good value with a price tag well below the five figure range.
- MSRP: $8,999
- Colors: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green
- Available: March
2024 FourTrax Foreman Rubicon
When it comes to ATVs that can handle heavy chores, the adaptable FourTrax Foreman Rubicon makes short work of tough challenges while also providing an exciting ride experience. The strong engine delivers quick acceleration and ample towing capacity, while the independent rear suspension maintains sporty handling and a smooth, composed ride on trails. With four trim levels to choose from, the Foreman Rubicon offers options like Honda’s advanced automatic Dual Clutch Transmission, Electronic Power Steering, and aesthetic features including aluminum wheels and painted bodywork. The FourTrax Foreman Rubicon blurs the lines between work and play, whether carving turns on fast double-track or hauling loads across the ranch.
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 DCT EPS Deluxe: $10,599
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 DCT EPS: $10,099
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 EPS: $9,899 ($9,399 Black Forest Green)
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 DCT: $9,399
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 DCT EPS Deluxe: Matte Gray Metallic; Honda Phantom Camo; Matte Navy Blue
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 DCT EPS: Black Forest Green
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 EPS: Honda Phantom Camo; Black Forest Green; Matte Gray Metallic; Matte Navy Blue
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 DCT: Black Forest Green
- Available: June (Foreman Rubicon 4×4 EPS March)
2024 FourTrax Foreman 4×4
When the work gets tough, the FourTrax Foreman 4×4’s proven dependability and versatile performance make it a trusted tool on the jobsite, but its compact engine design and plush suspension also offer lively trail performance and easy maneuverability. Three trim levels—a standard version, another that adds Electric Power Steering and a third that’s equipped with EPS and Electric Shifting—are available to match any job requirements, but all feature swingarm rear suspension that works well for hauling cargo and towing.
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4 ES EPS: $8,899
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4 EPS: $8,699
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4: $7,899
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4 ES EPS: Avenger Red; Sandstone Beige; Krypton Green
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4 EPS: Black Forest Green; Avenger Red; Sandstone Beige
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4: Black Forest Green; Avenger Red; Sandstone Beige
- Available: March (Foreman 4×4 EPS April)
2024 FourTrax Rancher
For some ATV owners, a great day in the dirt means making quick work of challenging chores on the farm. For others, it’s about exploring miles of fun trails. Honda’s FourTrax Rancher platform is ready for either, which is why it has long been the point of reference for a versatile, reliable rec/utility ATV. Available in eight different trim levels, the Rancher family is as diverse as the riders who use it, offering features including independent rear suspension, Honda’s advanced automatic Dual Clutch Transmission, Electric Power Steering and more. With a standard convenient front utility compartment and heavy-duty front and rear racks that can be customized with Honda’s Pro-Connect accessory range, the U.S.-produced Rancher platform is ready to go to work and hit the trail.
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT IRS EPS: $8,799 (Honda Phantom Camo $9,299)
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT EPS: $8,299
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT IRS: $8,099
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 EPS: $7,799
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 ES: $7,399
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4: $7,099
- FourTrax Rancher ES: $6,299
- FourTrax Rancher: $5,999
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT IRS EPS: Honda Phantom Camo®; Avenger Red; Solstice Orange
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT EPS: Avenger Red; Sandstone Beige; Krypton Green
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT IRS: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green; Solstice Orange
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 EPS: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green; Sandstone Beige
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 ES: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green; Sandstone Beige
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green; Sandstone Beige
- FourTrax Rancher ES: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green
- FourTrax Rancher: Avenger Red; Black Forest Green
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT IRS EPS: May
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT EPS: May
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 DCT IRS: May
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 EPS: April
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 ES: April
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4: March
- FourTrax Rancher ES: April
- FourTrax Rancher: March
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.