Polaris Announces Mid-Model Year Off-Road Models
Minneapolis, January 5, 2016 – Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII), a recognized leader in the powersports industry, today announced the company’s new mid-model year side-by-side and all-terrain vehicle (ATV) offerings. All units will begin shipping in January.
RANGER® Utility Vehicles
The RANGER line of utility vehicles introduces two more models to help you hunt or work more.
- RANGER XP 900 EPS Matte Sagebrush Green
- The new RANGER XP 900 EPS Matte Sagebrush Green includes all the features that make the RANGER XP 900 EPS the choice of farmers, hunters and anyone who has work to be done with the addition of new Matte Sagebrush Green paint and Russet Brown Cut-and-Sew Seat.
- RANGER CREW® XP 900-6 EPS Black Pearl
- The new RANGER CREW XP 900-6 EPS Black Pearl includes all the features people love about the six-seat CREW models with new Black Pearl paint and Velocity Blue graphics package.
RZR® Side-by-Side Vehicles
RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles are the ultimate combination of power, suspension, agility, comfort and customization. Polaris is introducing 14 new colors across the RZR line to give recreational off-roaders even more options to enjoy the great off-road, whether it’s trails, deserts, dunes or rocks:
· RZR XP Turbo EPS Matte Sunset Red
· RZR XP Turbo EPS Matte White Lightning
· RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS Matte White Lightning
· RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS Matte Sunset Red
· RZR XP 1000 EPS Sunset Red
· RZR XP 4 1000 EPS Sunset Red
· RZR S 1000 EPS Blue Fire Metallic
· RZR 4 900 EPS Spectra Orange
· RZR 4 900 EPS Matte Sunset Red
· RZR S 900 EPS Spectra Orange
· RZR S 900 EPS Matte Sunset Red
· RZR 900 EPS XC Edition Titanium Matte Metallic
· RZR 900 EPS Trail Stealth Black
· RZR 570 EPS Trail Sunset Red
Polaris Sportsman welcomes a new model, several new colors and two limited-edition vehicles to its line-up.
- Sportsman 450 H.O. EPS Sage Green
- For new riders and those looking for the best-performing, best-value recreation and utility vehicle, Polaris is introducing the new Sportsman 450 H.O. EPS in Sage Green. The vehicle offers best-in-class comfort and performance. At just $6,799, it’s the only automatic ATV with Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) and Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for under $7,000 US.
· Sportsman 570 Orange Burst
· Sportsman 570 EPS Orange Burst
· Sportsman 850 Velocity Blue
· Sportsman 570 SP Havasu Red Pearl including:
o 2,500 lb. Winch
o Front and Rear Bumpers
o Front and Rear Rack Extenders
o 26 in (66 cm) PXT Tires with 14 in (35.56) Cast Aluminum Wheels
o Cut and Sew Seat
· Sportsman 570 EPS Canadian Limited Edition (Available in Canada Only) including:
o Canadian Edition Graphics
o Russet Brown Cut and Sew Seat
o Hand and Thumb warmers
o 12 in (30.48 cm) Cast Aluminum Wheels
The revolutionary, single-seat ACE welcomes three new MY16 colors to the line-up to give single-seat enthusiasts even more options.
· Polaris ACE 570 Indy Red
· Polaris ACE 570 Velocity Blue
· Polaris ACE 570 SP Titanium Matte Metallic
Polaris is a recognized leader in the powersports industry with annual 2014 sales of $4.5 billion.
Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road consumer and military vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory® and Indian Motorcycle® and Slingshot® brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global Work and Transportation vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris Engineered Parts, Accessories and Apparel, Klim branded apparel and ORV accessories under the Kolpin®, Cycle Country® and Pro Armor® brands.
Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PII”, and the Company is included in the S&P Mid-Cap 400 stock price index.
Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicle accessories are available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime at www.polaris.com
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.