WORCS Sand Hollow: Voted Most Beautiful Race In America!
Round 5 of the 2018 WORCS Series is heading to beautiful Sand Hollow State Park, in Hurricane UT.
Join us April 27th-29th for an exciting weekend of racing!
WEEKEND RACE SCHEDULE DOWN BELOW
Important Details for Round 5
- The only Youth MC classes racing at Sand Hollow will be Super Mini A and B, no other youth MC classes will race. (The classes that are not racing will only count best of 8 rounds instead of best of 9.)
- All Youth SXS and ATV classes will race, and will race a modified version of the adult course.
- For anyone who has reserved a VIP/VIP+ or Group Site, gate fees will still apply upon arrival.
- For VIP/VIP+ or Group sites, there will be an additional $30 per vehicle/trailer fee for all staying in those camp sites.
- There is a $5 BLM fee that will be applied to each RACE, Unclassified Practice will not have this applied. Example if you race once the BLM fee is $5, two times your BLM fee is $10, etc.)
- There will be Utah sales tax added to all transactions. If you pre-entered the state tax has already been applied.
For more info on this years races, check out the 2018 Round 5 Sand Hollow Weekend Schedule